Rachael's Daycare II LLC... Video

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rachael's Daycare II LLC... grand opening 2/28/11

This is so exciting... Rachael's Daycare is EXPANDING!!! Our GRAND OPENING date is Monday February 28, 2011. I am scheduling interviews now for potential clients! Check out my other Daycare's Website to view the exceptional QUALITY of my daycare. This new daycare will be a state-licensed, Class II, home. We will be enrolling only 14 students, so space is VERY limited. This home will be seperated into an infant to 16month room and a Preschool to Pre-Kindergarten room!

What will set my daycare apart from others?
At Rachael's Daycare, we promote QUALITY CHILD CARE! We nurture all the physical, social, & emotional needs of all the children. As the daycare Director it will be my responsibility to oversee that all staff members receive adequate training, ensure that all families feel loved and supported, and to continue achieving high quality ratings through Paths to Quality and NAFCC (the National Organization that approves Accreditation for Family Child Care).

Who will be in charge at Rachael's Daycare II?
Jeanelle has worked with me for over a year and has proven herself to be patient, loving, and kind with all the children at Rachael's Daycare. Not only does Jeanelle possess the skills to nurture all of the children, she is a wonderful preschool teacher. She is excited about the opportunity to be the Site Coordinator at Rachael's Daycare II LLC!

As the director, how will you monitor both daycares?
I wish I could be in 2 places at once, but unfortunately I can't. That's why I will be installing security cameras at both locations. I will have access to live video of what is happening at each daycare. I want my employees to know that EVERYTHING that happens while they are on the job is monitored. I work hard to find qualified staff, but it never hurts to have the added security. As a parent myself, it would certainly make me feel more confident in my provider.


My second daycare is going to offer many new features! Within the first year of opening the daycare, I will be adding an indoor playground inside the finished garage! This is a must for the rainy/cold days! Also, this daycare will offer age-appropriate toys for ALL the children! Parents can rest assured that their children will be in a loving/caring environment that will help them feel right at home!

To schedule your interview today, call 317-340-2632!

Rachael McCracken
Director, Rachael's Daycare

1 comment:

  1. This sounds awesome!!! Congrats to you guys! :) Can't wait to hear more about how things are coming along.

    ReplyDelete